Steam locomotive “CYBELE” (Bavarian D VI) of the Royal Bavarian State Railways.
■ Replica of the external Stephenson control
■ Model with many separately attached plug-in parts
■ Authentic paintwork with fine decorative lines
■ Digitally switchable sound functions
The D VI class locomotives were B n2t wet-steam locomotives of the Bavarian State Railways. Maffei delivered the first 30 locomotives between 1880 and 1883, and Krauss delivered a further 23 by 1894. For the first time in Bavarian locomotives, rotating plates and Hardy type air suction brakes were used in these locomotives. The first 44 locomotives had no side hoppers. The water was housed in a frame water box, the coal in the driver’s cab. They were procured for flatter local railway lines.