Model: With digital decoder and extensive sound functions. It also has controlled high-efficiency propulsion with a flywheel in the boiler. 3 axles powered. Traction tires. Locomotive and tender largely made of metal. Standard built-in smoke insert, with speed-dependent, dynamic smoke output. The triple headlights change over with the direction of travel, will work in conventional operation, and can be controlled digitally. In addition, two red lamps at the front of the locomotive can be controlled digitally. Cab lighting and landing gear lighting can be controlled separately in digital operation. Lighting with maintenance-free warm white and red light-emitting diodes (LED). Close coupling with kinematics between the locomotive and tender. Kinematics-guided close coupling with NEM shaft on the tender. Minimum radius of 360 mm that can be driven on. For large radii or showcases, a panel without a wheel cutout is included below the driver’s cab for replacement. Piston rod protection tubes and brake hoses are also included. Length over the buffers 27.2 cm.
- Completely new development.
- Particularly filigree metal construction.
- A multitude of separately applied details.
- Correct buffer height at the front of the locomotive.
- With smoke insert and speed-dependent, dynamic smoke output as standard.
- Driver’s cab lighting and landing gear lighting can be controlled digitally.
- Digital decoder with extensive operating and sound functions.
Expected release date: Q4 2021
Winway reserved the price adjustment +/- 7% without informing customer, if the final price variation is more than 7%, we will inform customer in timely manner.