Prototype: DB Cargo AG class 249 two-powered locomotive (Vectron Dual Mode light). From the Vectron product family from Siemens. Road number 249 002. Factory condition May 2022.
Model: The locomotive has a digital decoder and extensive sound functions. Controlled high-efficiency propulsion. 4 axles powered. traction tires. The triple headlights and dual red marker lights change over with the direction of travel, will work in conventional operation, and can be controlled digitally. The headlights on locomotive end 2 and 1 can each be switched off digitally separately. If the headlights are switched off on both ends of the locomotive, then the double A light will function on both sides. Cab lighting that changes with the direction of travel and can be controlled digitally. Spotlight can be controlled separately and digitally. Lighting with maintenance-free warm white and red light-emitting diodes (LED). Attachable brake hoses and shunting couplers are included separately. Length over the buffers approx. 23.6 cm.
- Complete redesign.
- Buffer height according to NEM.
- Chassis and body largely made of metal.
- Numerous applied details.
- Driver’s cab lighting can be controlled digitally.
- Engine room lighting can be controlled digitally.
- With digital decoder DCC/mfx and extensive sound functions.